We are now open for the 2023 rafting season!
Sunrise location is open 7 days a week for Raft, Tube, Kayak, and Paddle Board rentals.
Sailor Bar location is open for large private group events of 35+ people. Please call for reservations.
Beginning October 1st we will be open weekends only, renting equipment from 9am-12pm. The last day of the season will be Saturday 10/14/23. If you have a large group and would like to go on a weekday please call us at (916) 635-6400.
Please read the following carefully. We are enforcing the following restrictions:
• Pre-payment is required over the phone within a minimum of 24 hours before your rafting date for weekend reservations.
• DO NOT tie rafts together.
• Please print the safety waiver and obtain all participant’s signatures prior to arrival if possible.
• Weekend reservations are valid for a one-hour launch window.
• The water is clean and safe for rafting. Visit the Sacramento Parks website if you would like confirmation.
• Rafting participants are required to sign a waiver before they go rafting, the waiver can be downloaded HERE. Please bring the signed waiver with you when you come, this will greatly speed up the rental process.
• Follow us on Instagram! @raftrentals #rafting #summer #fun #americanriver #yellowrafts
• Always bring a towel and remember to shower, or at least towel off after you swim.
• We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding alcohol bans. Alcohol is banned on the river during holiday periods and at certain points along the river. Alcohol may also be banned in situations where large events are happening on the river, like “Rafting Gone Wild”. For questions, please visit the Sacramento Parks website.
• Ready for a great time on the American River? The American River Parkway is the place to be for summer fun this year. Come join us for a fun-filled drift down the river in a four to twelve-passenger raft. You can make a reservation here.
• Note: All alcoholic drinks are banned on the river for the weekend holidays of Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.