Equipment Rental Prices
Service Fees & Trip Add-Ons
Gift Cards are available year-round
- GROUP RATE: 10% OFF equipment when you rent 5 or more watercraft (rafts, kayaks, paddleboards, or tubes) on one contract
- FREQUENT FLOATER: Rent on 3 separate days and your 4th rental is FREE
- RAPID PASS: $20 Skip the line
- CREW CARD: $1000 Season pass – All-inclusive unlimited pass allows you to go as many times as you want in a year. Everything is FREE every time you go including parking, skip the line, delivery, photos, and shuttle tickets. Good for any size (1) raft for you and your crew all summer long!
Service Fee & Trip Add-on Details
Price includes: raft, paddles, and life vests. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- *Launch Fee: required by Sacramento County is $3.00 for each watercraft.
- Damage Waiver: $5 per watercraft rented and covers up to $100 of damage done to equipment. It does not cover loss, theft, abuse, or destruction of any equipment.
- Trip Insurance: $10 (Per Contract) for a money back guarantee if you need to cancel your trip
- Photos: $20 in advance or $30 after your trip – Digital photo(s) from your trip (PER RAFT)
- Delivery Fee: $30 per watercraft. Pickup your watercraft by the water to skip carrying it on your 10-minute walk from our parking lot (PER RAFT)
- Late Fee: $30.00 is charged for every consecutive hour equipment is late.
- Extra Cleaning Charge of $40.00 is due if your raft is left in an unsanitary condition!
- Kayaks may not be rented until we have determined river flows are suitable for kayaking.
- Parking: $5 per vehicle. We offer on-site parking for rental customers. Weekend and holiday paid parking only. Weekdays are free.
- Return Shuttle Service: $10 (Per Person) Shuttle ticket for our bus – pets allowed but discouraged
- Morning Charter Shuttle Service from River Bend Park is available for large groups. Advance reservations & deposits are required. Please call for details. Note: for groups parking at River Bend Park, Sacramento County charges $10 per vehicle but can increase for holidays.
- Deposit Required: A credit card deposit of $100 is required per rental contract. Have a valid Driver’s License and Credit Card ready
Payment Accepted: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Cash. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.